If you want to improve the safety and security of your home or business, then you should install our Salamander Fire & Security CCTV Security System. The following are ten reasons why you should invest in our security cameras:
- Protect the people inside your home or business – The presence of cameras outside of your home or business can help to ensure that your family, employees or customers are all safe. Few people will attempt to break into your home in the presence of a CCTV system, which means your family will remain safe. Cameras can help prevent customers and employees from being accosted both in your place of business and outside in the parking lot.
- Give your family peace of mind – The peace of mind that a CCTV system provides will allow your family to live more comfortably and without worry.
- Prevent theft – Thieves tend to do a bit of research before they decide on a target. Very few thieves will attempt to break into a home with a camera system. They tend to target homes that are more vulnerable to break-ins and that don’t carry as much of a risk in getting caught. They’ll cross your house off the list if they simply see a camera. The same goes for businesses. The fear of getting caught on camera will deter most criminals from trying to break in.
- Prevent employee misconduct – A CCTV system can catch any misconduct that occurs in your place of business, such as employees fighting with one another, treating the customers poorly, stealing money or store property and more. Employees will be on their best behaviour knowing that there are cameras watching them.
- Catch thieves – In some cases, the presence of cameras may not deter thieves from breaking into your home or business. However, if this happens, they’ll be caught on tape. This means that there’s a better chance that police will be able to catch them if they managed to get away.
- Assist police with nearby crimes – Installing a CCTV camera system can also benefit the community around you. Cameras pointed out to the street can help keep your neighbourhood safe, whether it’s from your home or place of business. If anything happens outside of your home or business in view of your cameras, you’ll be able to assist the police.
- Potentially reduce insurance – Because the installation of a CCTV camera system can help to strengthen your home or business’s security, it reduces the risk of an insurance company to insure you. In some cases, your insurance company may lower your insurance premiums as a result. However, before assuming this, be sure to speak with your insurer about this possibility first.
- Monitor building or home remotely – One of the advantages of modern day CCTV systems is that you can monitor your home or business remotely, which means that you can check up on the security of your home or building even while you are away.
- Improve employee productivity – Employees will work harder if they know that they are being watched. Without security cameras, some employees may not put as much effort into their job because they’ll think that nobody will notice.
- Maintain reputation of your business – By preventing theft and by helping keep your customers and employees safe, you’ll maintain your company’s reputation. If customers are robbed outside your business or if your employees aren’t showing any effort, your reputation may suffer.
These are ten reasons why you should consider installing a CCTV security system into your home or place of business. For information about our CCTV systems, contact us at Salamander Fire & Security.