A fire can devastate a building within minutes, leaving you wondering how your business will cope and how long it will take to recover. Protecting your premises and staff from fire should be a priority to ensure the unthinkable doesn’t happen.
In October 2006 The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 was issued and sets out legislation for all non-domestic premises in England and Wales to comply with fire safety regulations and applies to the following:
- All employers with business premises
- Charity and voluntary organisations
- Provide accommodation for paying guests eg B&B’s
- Common parts of blocks of flats
- Houses in multiple occupation (HMO’s)
Whatever your requirements, whether it is a fire alarm system, emergency lighting or a full upgrade to meet current legislation, we are here to help. We provide solutions to ensure your property is legally safe and fully protected in case of a fire emergency.