One of your number one priorities, whether it’s for your home or for your business, should be the safety and security of those inside of your building. One of the most effective ways to ensure the safety and security of your home or place of business is by implementing CCTV video surveillance. Here at Salamander Fire & Security, we offer top of the line security cameras for business and homes.
The Benefits of CCTV Video Surveillance
The following are just a few of the benefits that you’ll enjoy from installing our business and home security cameras:
- Prevent potential break-ins and thefts – The presence of cameras on your property will most likely scare away any potential intruders. Thieves will rarely risk breaking into a building if there’s a chance that they can get caught because of the video cameras.
- Catch thieves and other criminals – If someone does break into your home or place of business, having them on film can help assist police officers in apprehending the suspects.
- Protect your family, employees or customers – Cameras on your home property can help you see who is at the front door, while cameras at your place of business can help prevent employees and customers from being assaulted.
- Peace of mind – Your family, employees and customers will all feel safer on your property if you have cameras installed to help prevent potential crimes from occurring.
- Improve employee productivity – If you install a CCTV system inside of your business, your employees will know that they are being watched, which means that not only will they behave, they’ll do their job. Without cameras, some employees will slack off when management is not nearby, which can end up hurting your business.
- Potentially reduce insurance – Insurance companies will often provide small discounts on monthly insurance payments, whether it’s homeowner’s insurance or business insurance, if the owner invests in improvements that will reduce the risk of theft or vandalism, which is exactly what installing a video surveillance system will do. Be sure to ask your insurer whether they will reduce the cost of your premiums if you do install a camera system for your home or business.
Our Business and Home Security Cameras
Our CCTV systems can be customised to fit your needs. For example, a single camera system may be enough for your home if you just want to be able to see who is at your front door. But if you want additional security, we can install multiple cameras throughout your property. You’ll not only be able to view the footage of your cameras from your computer or laptop, but remotely from your smartphone as well. This means you can check up on the security of your home while away on holiday or at work.
A business may be more at risk to break ins or theft, which is why you may want more involved CCTV video surveillance. Not only can we set up a system that makes use of multiple cameras to ensure that your entire premises is covered, but we can also connect your system to an ARC to provide 24/7 monitoring. Even if you don’t choose this option, you’ll still be able to view and download any instances yourself while also monitoring the cameras’ footage via your computer or smartphone.
Whether it’s to protect your home or your business, installing our CCTV video surveillance system will go a long way in improving the security and safety of your house or place of business. For more information about our security cameras for businesses and homes, be sure to contact us at Salamander Fire & Security today.